New best story on Hacker News: Show HN: I built my own PM tool after trying Trello, Asana, ClickUp, etc.

Show HN: I built my own PM tool after trying Trello, Asana, ClickUp, etc.
503 by tonypham | 351 comments on Hacker News.
Hey HN, Over the past two years, I've been building Upbase, an all-in-one PM tool. I've tried so many project management tools over the years (Trello, Asana, ClickUp, Teamwork, Wrike, Monday, etc.) but they've all fallen short. Most of them are overly complicated and painful to use. Some others, like Trello, are too limited for my needs. Most importantly, most of these tools tend to be focused on team collaboration and completely ignore personal productivity. They are useful for organizing my work, but not great at helping me stay focused to get things done. That's why I decided to build Upbase. I try to make it clean and simple, without all the bells and whistles. Apart from team collaboration, I added many personal productivity features, including Weekly/Daily planner, Time blocking, Pomodoro Timer, Daily Journal, etc. so I don't need another to-do list app. Now I can use Upbase to collaborate with my team AND manage your personal stuff at the same time, without all the bloat. If these resonate with you, then give Upbase a try. It has a Free Forever plan though. Let me know if you have any feedback or questions!